Chin & Cheek Implants
Beauty may only be skin deep, but for centuries, well-defined facial features have been considered traits of physical beauty. Prominent cheek bones and a strong chin provide balance and definition. For those lacking these natural marks of distinction, make-up has been their only alternative.
Now, thanks to modern technology, there is a permanent method to correct a receding chin and provide those high cheekbones sought after by men and women worldwide. Chin and cheek implants are a great way to enhance a facial profile by improving the overall proportion and balance of the face. With chin implants (mentoplasty), the symmetry of the face can be shaped and contoured. Cheek implants (malarplasty), also known as malar augmentation, can add fullness and definition to the face. Utilizing permanent chin and cheek implants can provide a rejuvenated, youthful facial profile.
Reasons for Considering a Chin and/or Cheek Implant:
- Extend or enlarge the chin if the chin is recessed or small.
- Create a more defined facial profile if the jaw, chin, or cheeks lack distinction.
- Bring the various aspects of the face into proportion.
- Round out the cheeks if they are hollow due to heredity or aging.
- Accent the upper cheeks making them appear higher and fuller.
For patients receiving a cheek implants, a facelift can ensure longer-lasting results.
To find out more about our cosmetic procedures please contact us or take our online cosmetic self evaluation to find out what procedures might be best for you. To schedule your personal consultation with the Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center in Aurora, Colorado call 303-367-9000.