Liposuction procedures can slim and reshape different areas of the body by removing fat deposits. It should not be viewed as a weight loss substitution but rather a method to re-contour areas that remain disproportionate to the rest of your face or body.
Dr. Serota performs liposuction in Aurora, Colorado. He and his team make sure that each patient is both physically and mentally prepared to handle this surgery. Good candidates for liposuction are those who:
- Do not smoke
- Are within a healthy weight
- Do not have a medical condition that will hinder healing
- Have good muscle tone
- Have realistic expectations for surgery
View some of Dr. Serota’s Colorado liposuction patients here.
Liposuction requires that the patient allow proper healing time and follow the surgeon’s instructions to reduce the chance for complications. Patients should expect the following:
- You may experience some swelling or fluid retention
- You may need to wear a compression garment or bandage for 3 months
- You should move with care to avoid strenuous activity for 3 weeks
- The length of recovery time varies depending on the extent of your liposuction
Itt may take several weeks to fully recover from liposuction, but up to 6 months to see final results. Most of Dr. Serota’s Aurora, Colorado liposuction patients are highly satisfied with their results. If you continue your healthy lifestyle, the results can be very long-lasting.
To learn more about Dr. Serota’s Aurora, Colorado liposuction successes, contact us today to schedule your personal consultation.
To find out more about our cosmetic procedures please contact us or take our online cosmetic self evaluation to find out what procedures might be best for you. To schedule your personal consultation with the Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center in Aurora, Colorado call 303-367-9000.