5 Questions to ask before you have cosmetic surgery
A recent article in Health Magazine by writer Roxanne Patel Shepelavy listed some great questions to ask before having cosmetic surgery. At Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center in Denver, Colorado, we always encourage our patients to ask questions. We thought these five were great questions and wanted to share them with you.
- What are your qualifications? Find out if your surgeon is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- How often have you performed this procedure? Of course you want to work with a doctor who is highly experienced and has performed your targeted procedure many, many times.
- What are the potential risks and complications? No procedure is completely risk-free and a responsible physician will not promise you a risk-free procedure.
- Where will the surgery take place? Will it be in a surgery center or at a hospital? Or will it be an in-office procedure?
- Do you have hospital privileges? If something goes wrong, you want to know your doctor has privileges at a nearby hospital.
If you have been thinking about plastic surgery and are ready to move forward, contact us at 303-367-9000 or serotamd.com to schedule a consultation.