5 Unique Liposuction Areas
Liposuction is often used to reduce stubborn fat in the abdomen, thighs and hips. But liposuction in Denver can also be used on areas throughout the body to contour unique problem areas.
5 Unique Liposuction Areas You May Not Have Considered
- Ankles: Fat around the ankles can cause calf-ankles, also known as “cankles.” People with this condition may feel self-conscious about wearing shorts, skirts or dresses.
- Female breasts: Liposuction can help reduce excess fatty tissue in the breasts, but should not be used for breast reduction.
- Bra roll/torso: Excess fat can accumulate in these areas, even in slender women, causing unwanted bulges underneath shirts and dresses.
- Male chest: Gynecomastia, or male breasts, can leave men feeling self-conscious about their bodies. Liposuction may help create muscular definition in the chest area.
- Jawline: Excess fat in the jawline can lead to jowls, making you look older, heavier, tired and unhappy.
Dr. Serota at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center performs Denver liposuction to create a contoured, well-proportioned silhouette in healthy patients. If there is any aspect of your body that is resistant to your hard efforts of diet and exercise, liposuction may be a method to get you over the plateau and into your ideal shape. To find out if you are a good candidate for liposuction and to learn about liposuction financing in Denver, contact Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center at 303-367-9000 to schedule a free Liposuction Consultation.