9 Reasons Not to Have Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery procedures can give a huge boost to your self-confidence. They can make you look younger, feel more attractive and supplement the hard work that you put into maintaining a fit physique. But before you make the decision to have a procedure done it’s important to do some inner reflection to make sure you have a deep understanding of why you really want surgery.
Here are some reasons why you may want to put plastic surgery on the backburner:
- To please a significant other or keep a relationship strong
- To get revenge on a jilted significant other by improving your appearance
- To produce better ‘selfies’ on social media sites (this is a real trend!)
- To completely change your life
- To make yourself seem more likeable
- To avoid living a healthy lifestyle (quick weight loss solution)
- To fill a void in your life
- To feed a plastic surgery addiction
- To make yourself look like another person
Dr. Serota at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center makes sure all of his patients are choosing plastic surgery in Aurora for the right reasons before he recommends a procedure. During each free Cosmetic Consultation, he speaks frankly with patients to uncover their goals and expectations after surgery so he can determine the right plastic surgery path for each unique situation.
Plastic surgery is more than just being physically healthy enough to support the procedure; you must also be mentally healthy enough to support the outcome. If you are considering Denver cosmetic surgery, contact Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center at 303-367-9000 or by visiting serotamd.com to schedule your free initial visit online.