Breast Lift Questions to Ask
A woman’s breasts often change over time, losing their youthful shape and firmness. These changes can result from weight fluctuations, pregnancy, aging, gravity, heredity and other factors. A breast lift can rejuvenate drooping, sagging breasts by trimming excess skin and tightening supporting tissues to achieve an uplifted, firmer contour. A breast lift can also rejuvenate your breast profile and provide you with a higher level of self-confidence.
During your breast lift consultation in Denver, Dr. Serota will take measurements and discuss what is recommended for your unique needs. You will learn about the operation and the recovery. Your breast lift consultation is a great opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the procedure. Below are some common breast lift questions you may want to ask during your consultation with Dr. Serota:
- How many breast lift procedures have you performed?
- Am I a good candidate for this procedure?
- Where and how will you perform my procedure?
- What surgical technique is recommended for me?
- Where will my incisions be placed?
- How long of a recovery period can I expect, and what kind of help will I need during my recovery?
- How long can I expect bruising and swelling to persist?
- Will I have drains?
- Will I need to wear a special bra? If so, for how long?
- What are the risks and complications associated with my procedure?
- How are complications handled?
- How can I expect my lifted breasts to look over time? After pregnancy? After breastfeeding?
- What are my options if I am dissatisfied with the cosmetic outcome of my lifted breasts?
- Do you have before and after photos I can look at for this procedure and what results are reasonable for me?