Choose Your Plastic Surgeon Well
Most people have heard horror stories about “plastic surgeries gone bad.” Now there is a reality show on E! called Botched that focuses on efforts by doctors to correct plastic surgery disasters. Whether or not you enjoy watching this type of programming, it does bring to the surface the importance of:
- Having plastic surgery for the right reasons
- Choosing a highly qualified and respected plastic surgeon
- Setting realistic expectations for the outcome of your surgery
- Removing “cost” as the number one factor in your decision (cheaper is not always better)
- Taking charge of your overall health before undergoing surgery (lose weight, stop smoking)
Having plastic surgery can absolutely give a boost to your self-esteem, but you cannot expect that having a procedure will immediately and completely change your life. Underneath your exterior, you will still be the same person on the inside, so you must make sure that you are emotionally stable enough to have a procedure. A respected plastic surgeon like Dr. Serota in Aurora will help you uncover any emotional setbacks.
Regardless of the type of procedure you want, be it a Aurora tummy tuck, facelift, breast implants, nose job, etc., plastic surgery is not a decision to enter into lightly. If you are unhappy with any aspect of your body or face, start your research with the best: Contact Dr. Serota at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center today to schedule a free Cosmetic Consultation. Call 303-367-9000 or visit serotamd.com.