The female body is an amazing life-producing and life-sustaining vessel. It grows to accommodate another living human being; it’s truly a miracle. Unfortunately, sometimes the after-effects of pregnancy and breastfeeding aren’t such a marvel. Women’s bodies don’t always snap back into shape after pregnancy, even with diligent diet and exercise. Moms are often left with loose, sagging skin and excess fat that simply won’t go away.
Moms who project self-confidence are more apt to instill these feelings in their own children. Some women turn to Mommy Makeovers to firm, lift and smooth their bodies to regain a positive self-image and feel sexier.
Mommy Makeovers typically combine a variety of cosmetic procedures to address problem areas caused by pregnancy and breastfeeding, such as:
- Tummy Tuck to remove excess skin and firm abdominal muscles
- Liposuction to remove fat deposits
- Breast Augmentation to increase the breast size
- Breast Lift to “perk-up” sagging breasts without implants
Good Mommy Makeover candidates are those who:
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly
- Do not smoke and only consume alcohol in moderation
- Are not overweight
- Do not have medical conditions that will interfere with healing
- Have a strong support network to aid in her recovery
- Are not planning to have additional children
- Have realistic expectations for the outcome of surgery
If you are a mom who is struggling to regain her pre-pregnancy physique, please call Dr. Serota at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center today to schedule a Mommy Makeover Consultation in Denver today. Call 303-367-9000 or visit serotamd.com to take the first steps toward a new you.