Plastic Surgery after Weight Loss
If you’ve lost weight in Denver, congratulations! You’ve made a decision to live a healthy life and your body has adjusted to a new size because of it. An unfortunate side effect of weight loss, however, can be sagging skin.
When significant weight loss occurs, the skin that has been stretched to accommodate the extra weight is still there. Although some may gradually regress, more often than not a weight loss of 100 pounds or more will require cosmetic surgery to remove excess skin.
Cosmetic surgery after weight loss, also referred to as body contouring, can include:
- Facelift for sagging of the jowls, neck and mid-face areas
- Arm lift for excess skin and sagging in the upper arm area
- Breast lift for sagging or flattened breasts
- Tummy tuck to remove the excess skin (that appears as muffin top) around the abdomen
- Medial thigh lift for sagging of the inner, outer and middle thigh regions
- Lower body lifts to remove saggy areas of the abdomen, groin, buttocks and outer thigh
The surgeons at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center in Denver will discuss the risks and benefits with you before your surgery. Most people enjoy a smoother, more normal body shape after this procedure. Please contact our office at 303-367-9000 or serotamd.com to schedule a consultation.