Questions to ask a plastic surgeon before a breast augmentation
If you’re considering breast augmentation, here are some of the most common frequently asked questions:
- How many breast implant procedures do you do each year?
- Do you use saline or silicone implants? What is your experience with each?
- What is your rate of complications? What is the most common complication you experience from this surgery?
- How long will I be in pain after surgery and what is my expected recovery time?
- What can I do to minimize the risk of complications?
- How much risk is there from anesthesia?
- What will my scar look like and where will it be?
- Will I need help at home following the surgery and during my recovery time?
During your pre-op consultation, please be sure to ask all the questions you want. It is important that you get your answers before your procedure. Please contact Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center in Denver to schedule your consultation.