Reasons Why Liposuction May Not Be Right for You
Liposuction is a highly effective way to reduce stubborn fat deposits in different areas on the face and body that are resistant to diet and exercise. However, not everyone is a good candidate for Denver liposuction. During a free Cosmetic Consultation, Dr. Serota will examine your physical and emotional health to ensure that liposuction will be a safe method to help you achieve the results you desire.
Bad Liposuction Candidates
It may be recommended that you postpone liposuction if you fall into any of these categories:
- Are overweight and want to use liposuction as a weight loss solution
- Think you can never re-develop fat in the treated areas
- Have medical conditions that can lead to complications, such as heart disease, diabetes, blood clots, immunodeficiency disorders, tendency toward excessive bleeding, circulatory problems
- Will not stop smoking before and after surgery
- Think liposuction will reduce excess skin, often present after significant weight loss
- Have unrealistic expectations about the outcome of surgery
- Are pregnant or nursing
- Take blood-thinning medications
The only way to know for sure if you are a good candidate for liposuction in Denver, CO is to schedule a free Cosmetic Consultation. Contact us today to schedule your appointment online.
To find out more about our cosmetic procedures please contact us or take our online cosmetic self evaluation to find out what procedures might be best for you. To schedule your personal consultation with the Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center in Aurora, Colorado call 303-367-9000.